Sunday, April 19, 2009

19th of April

it's been days i stop writing in my blog..no mood to write last week day..haiz..today my niece treat my parents and i at the garden taiwan fong lye eat..then went for walk..i don't use to it to walk alone..i used to holding my ex walk together..miss the moment very much..now don't use to it to walk alone in the shopping..i also been long time didn't go to shopping..so maybe i should find someone go with me or just don't go at all.. =.=" then tomorrow i will be attending my prize ceremony..it been postponed few times and tomorrow will be the day..i will receiving my grand prize trip to watch A1 race in UK..erm..i should be feeling happy and lucky to have won the prize but alot of things have make feel otherwise..feel kinda bad..hope i can enjoy during the trip to UK..then tomorrow will be going alone..no1 to accompany go for the prize ceremony..haiz..feel lonely and nothing to celebrate off..but still need to attend..

No comments:

Post a Comment